2014년 10월 9일 목요일

Infographic - Difference between men and women



 We used some images which represents differences between men and women. To compare them, we set 4 separated images for each gender. Each gender behaves differently in same situations. What we tried to express by this inforgraphic is that women are more sensitive and complex than men. They are naturally apt to regard small things as big ones if the things are involved in their lifestyle but men's are not that much. We used two colors, pink color for women and blue color for men to represent the difference. I set up a link to a writing for more information for readers. 
 
 

댓글 3개:

  1. It's really surprising that men and women are different in so many ways. I cannot understand how to pack the bag 5 minutes before departure until now even though I saw my younger brother did that. Also, I think using pink and blue color for women and men each was a good choice!

    답글삭제
  2. When I read your post, I think of book, Men are From mars, Women are from Venus. To read this book, I can understand difference of men and women well. Your post also gives me fun and lesson about men and women.

    답글삭제
  3. Your infograph is very interesting and I see these kind of picture many time in facebook. By using pink and blue color, it can be more effectively expressed. Also I agree with these all things about different between woman and man.

    답글삭제