2014년 11월 1일 토요일

Meaningful Images on Movie Maker


I made this video by 5 photos which inspires me. Some photos give me a sense of happiness and some make me sad but the same thing is that they make me think of the meaning of life.  Life includes not only happiness and romance but also sadness and agony.

댓글 3개:

  1. Some of your meaningful images also inspire me, especially images about babies. I think family picture can make all emotions that we can fell during the lifetime. In Picasso's eye, I can feel how much he loves his son.

    답글삭제
  2. I love your choice of music. Your movie makes me think about sad and happy moments of life.

    답글삭제
  3. Sometimes we forget about our family and people around us. I had really busy day s recently but this video makes me think about people who loves me and people whom I love.

    답글삭제